Friday

case :::

My dad's document which is supposed to be brought to the office is left at home and the job that my dad did was not really good this as I've found it out accidentally when dad was talking to mom.

I am afraid that dad would lose his job as he had did lots of mistakes and the document has to be important as it causes a lot of damage to the office and I don't know what troubles him until he did his job badly this time and he didn't want to tell anything when I asked him. Worsely, he was gone the next day and my mom said that he went away and mom also didn't know what's the problem. What can I do then, doc?----Jenny

::::::

Hello, X. Nice hearing from you--thank you for writing. I understand how you feel, really--and although I think you are being a little too paranoid, I guess I'll feel the same way if this happen to me.

Right, back to the case--first, just relax. No problem can be solved if you keep on worrying. Next, try to think it over. Is the 'communication' thing between you and your dad okay? If not, don't expect him to share anything to you. But if so, maybe you should be concerned. Anyhows, you must try to understand that you can't just expect your dad to share everything to you, really. Your dad loves you and he doesn't want you to be worried.

Have you tried calling or texting him? Maybe you should, if he had not come home until the moment you receive this piece of advice. Try to keep it polite and relaxed, honey. Meanwhile, you should also comfort your mom. she must feel really worried too.

It will really be helpful if you save some money to help your dad. Try to work part-time (not that i'm forcing you, hehe) or set a fixed target of money that you should save per month to help your family. Just be optimistic that your dad will not lose his job, and, of course, not to be a holy or some kind of religious prophet thingy, keep praying. Everything happens for a reason--a good one--and I bet this problem will actually heal the conditions currently happening in your family.

Once again thank you for writing, and I hope my advise helps. Just because I have a 'Doctor' behind my name, I really hope people will not see me as someone who can solve all problems in such a wonderful way coz I so can't.

Keep the peace and take care,

Doctor Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some comments, kk? :3

 
Template By F.A.D