Friday

the open door

hmm...

i'm so happy i have managed to escape from the mental hospital where i used to stay.. this is the fourth time i tried to escape.. i hope they can't find me now *evil smirk*

while free, i'll begin filling this blog.. maybe with stories or my personal POV about something.

comments, critiques and suggestions are highly appreciated... but don't bother to flame my entries. if you want to.. man, get yourself a blog and write all you want there, not here. coz hell yeah.. my fingertips pressing on my keyboard rule this blog for, like, ever.

i hope u can help me by keeping my identity secret by not asking blah and blahs like who i am, where do i live or whatever..

cuz i dun wanna be caught by the "people" of that mental hospital again.. T_T

thanks for visiting all ^^V

1 comment:

  1. hey freak!
    don't call any other people morons; cause you know what? some of the stupidity of those 'morons' seem to rub off on you(hehehe... juz kiddin')
    love, angga

    ReplyDelete

leave me some comments, kk? :3

 
Template By F.A.D